The HP 10bII+ Plus Financial calculator: is Hewlett Packard’s revised entry-level financial calculator. It has an advanced version of the earlier HP 10bII, in functions and features.
The clear display of the calculator has the capacity to show 12 digits of numbers.
This is best used in large scale companies as it has increased level of calculating options built in it. It has HP’s rotate-and-click keys that can provide fast access to common financial and statistical functions.
(Our experts recommend the best financial calculators from this site also)
The number of functions present in a calculator makes it unique. HP 10bII+ Plus Financial Calculator has 170 built-in functions. These functions make it easy to access without the use of menus.
Different functions include:
Mathematical Functions like:
- Square foot
- TVM: The Time Value Application is used to solve compound interest problems and annuities that involve regular, uniform payments.
- Loans, savings
- Amortization function enables quick calculation of loans and mortgages.
- Cash flow analysis: (IRR, NPV, NFV) using up to 45 data points with unlimited frequency.
- Interest conversion
- Margin/cost of sales
- Depreciation: (SL, SOYD, DB) this function enables quick calculations of asset values.
- Standard Deviation
- Finding the Mean
- Probability keys calculate a cumulative normal probability for a given value.
- Reviewing or editing Statistical Data
HP 10BII+ Financial Calculator functions can be configured into either Algebraic mode or Chain Mode. It is mostly used for banking, accounting, business studies, finance, real estate, science and statistics applications, general math. HP 10Bii+ Financial Calculator is allowed to use on PSAT/NMSQT, SA AND AP examinations.
Features and details:
- Easy to calculate loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, and more.
- Easy to work quicker and more efficient with hundred times saving, easily accessible business functions.
- Smart choice for business and financial needs.
- Affordable price with so many useful features. Wise investment device.
- After five minutes of inactivity, the calculator turns itself off, to conserve energy.
- The colours on the keys are slightly different.
- Turning off the calculator at once does not affect the stored information, since it has continuous memory.
- The calculator uses two CR2032 coin batteries. When charging the batteries, make sure that the calculator is off.
Functions of Keys:
- The primary functions are printed in white on the key.
- A secondary function is printed in orange on the level of the key.
- Above the key on the keyboard, the third function is printed in blue color.
- To change the operation of the other key’s function, there are three shifted key functions. These special functions require subsequent key presses to operate.
The guidelines to use the calculator is available. With the help of the guidelines, one can easily operate the calculator and can-do various calculations. The advanced features and functions of HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator have made it easy to calculate payments, loans, interest rate, easily. The well-organized functions of the various keys are discussed under the guidelines, for using the calculator.